From: Harini Ramakrishnan <Harini.Ramakrishnan@microsoft.com>
To: "Birks, Martin" <martin.birks@options-it.com>,
	"users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Cc: DPDK on Windows <dpdkwin@microsoft.com>
Subject: RE: Windows bifurcated driver support
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 15:48:03 +0000	[thread overview]

+ Windows DPDK team for guidance.

From: Birks, Martin <martin.birks@options-it.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 3:53 AM
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Windows bifurcated driver support

Some people who received this message don't often get email from martin.birks@options-it.com<mailto:martin.birks@options-it.com>. Learn why this is important<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi,

Has any support for bifurcated drivers on Windows been added to DPDK? If so, which NICs are supported?

Thanks,
Martin

On March 24th the Options' team launched the "Robin Hood Project" to deliver immediate help to frontline medical teams in hospitals in London, Belfast and New York. To date, the initiative has raised £250,000 and delivered £185,000 in urgent supplies to the hospitals.

If you wish to hear more, or to make a contribution, please reach out to the sender of this email who will be delighted to assist.
CONFIDENTIAL:
The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to minimise risk, you must carry out your own virus checks before opening attachments or reading e-mails and we do not accept liability for any damage or loss in this respect. This e-mail and its attachments may be subject to copyright protection and you should not retransmit or reproduce these without the consent of the author. Non-business related content is not authorised by us and we shall not be liable for it. We are also not responsible for changes made or occurring after this message was sent.
Options Technology Ltd.
50 Pall Mall,
St James,
London,
SW1Y 5JH
Tel: +44 20 7070 5000 Fax: +44 20 7070 5001
Options Information Technology LLC
28 Liberty St, 9th Floor,
New York, NY 10005.
Tel: 646 205 2500 Fax: 646 205 2501