* [dpdk-users] i7 support ?
@ 2015-11-11 16:56 Ran Shalit
From: Ran Shalit @ 2015-11-11 16:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

I was searching for a list of supported processors, but did not find such list.
So, I would like to ask if i7 coro processor is supported with dpdk ?

Thank you!
Ran

* Re: [dpdk-users] i7 support ?
@ 2015-11-11 17:04 ` Sergey Matov
From: Sergey Matov @ 2015-11-11 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ran Shalit; +Cc: users

Hello.
In general list of supported CPUs is quite big. So there are common
requirements. Try
$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
And check out all CPU related flags: hugepages support, SSE version and so
on.
For me it seems i7 is modern enough.

--
*Best Regards*
*Sergey Matov*

* Re: [dpdk-users] i7 support ?
@ 2015-11-11 21:55 ` Wiles, Keith
From: Wiles, Keith @ 2015-11-11 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ran Shalit, users

On 11/11/15, 8:56 AM, "users on behalf of Ran Shalit" <users-bounces@dpdk.org on behalf of ranshalit@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I was searching for a list of supported processors, but did not find such list.
>So, I would like to ask if i7 coro processor is supported with dpdk ?

Yes, i7 is supported. The Network card is the bigger question and these can be found in the docs.

>Thank you!
>Ran

Regards,
Keith