Hi, I am new to DPDK. To say in short, I was able to send DPDK packets from VM1(using DPDK) to VM2(normal) locally, and from public server1(using DPDK) to public server2 which were connected to the same switch. I actually used UDPDK which implemented a UDP layer on top of DPDK so I actually was able to receive UDP packets in the 2nd VM or 2nd public server by a java UDP receiver application. Now, is it possible to send these DPDK accelerated UDP packets to a public network like from server1(using DPDK/UDPDK) to public server2 (normal) which aren't connected and remote to each other? if possible then how to do it and will it really serve my purpose of saturating the network line rate (I was hinted to use OVS-DPDK but I am just not sure what to do so with the public internet)? Thanks in advance for any help .. !!