One thing you can try is using the irqaffinity boot parameter to force interrupts onto your non-isolated cores: For timer interrupts you can try running in NO_HZ_FULL mode, but that may not work if you have other userspace processes running on those cores. It might be worth confirming that the interrupts are actually causing noticeable problems first before trying to move the interrupts. On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 6:52 AM Antonio Di Bacco wrote: > I am trying to run a DPDK application on x86_64 Machine (Ubuntu 20.04) on > isolated cores. > I expected not to have interrupts on isolated cores but I still have a lot > of CAL (*Function call interrupts*) interrupts and LOC interrupts (*Local > timer interrupts*). Is there any setting in DPDK to stop those too? > > Regards. >