Hi Antonio, see this discussion: http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/users/2021-November/006014.html On Thu, Apr 14, 2022 at 12:57 PM Antonio Di Bacco wrote: > I imagine that there should be a way of sharing memory between two DPDK > processes running in different docker containers. Probably the two DPDK > processes could mmap the same hugepage? Probably we could pass pid and fd > from one process to the other and (bypassing pid namespaces) be able to > mmap the same memory? > I wonder if DPDK architects thought about this scenario. > > >