It should work for any card supporting GPUDirect. The requirement is you would need nv_peer_mem running, and this is now included in the latest NVIDIA drivers. On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 7:06 AM sakaia@fujitsu.com wrote: > Hello > > I have a question about (CUDA) DPDK supported GPU cards. > If this mailing list is not appropriate, please notice me an appropriate > mailing list. > > In my understanding, GPUDirect RDMA can use Tesla and Quadro cards. > Is this DPDK feature Tesla card only? > Since it writes A100/A30/A10, V100, It does not describe Quadro series > > Reference > Doc/guides/dpus/cuda.rst > http://git.dpdk.org/dpdk/tree/doc/guides/gpus/cuda.rst?h=v21.11-rc3 > Overview > https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/gpudirect-rdma/index.html#overview > > Thanks > > Atsushi SAKAI > > >