Hi All, My team and I have encountered a problem where allocation of a mempool larger than 1GB (== 1 Hugepage) fails. We are in a multi-process environment, and the `rte_mempool_create` happens in the secondary process. Sometimes the allocation succeeds but after some successes (for me specifically, two) the following occurs: the secondary process segfaults on `malloc_elem_can_hold`, inside a stack starting from `rte_mempool_create`. Restarting the secondary process does not work as it is stuck on `EAL: Probing VFIO support`, and restarting the main process is the only option. Has anyone had this problem, or knows any possible solution? Thanks!