* [dpdk-users] AMAZON ENA - PMD: Trying to receive pkts while device is NOT running
@ 2019-06-04  4:43 Ziliang Chen
From: Ziliang Chen @ 2019-06-04  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I was trying to capture packets for AMAZON ENA device by using DPDK SDK.
1. I got quite a few these messages "*PMD: Trying to receive pkts while
device is NOT running*" when the application starts. May i ask what does
this message mean?
2. I tried to capture packets for all queues (8 rx queues in total) for the
ENA device, however i always got "*ena_queue_start(): Failed to populate rx
ring*" error. If i captured rx queue 0 only, the DPDK application didn't
queues for ENA device ?

Thank you so much !

--
Regards, Zi-Liang