* Seeking H/W hosting companies not using virtualized NICs
@ 2022-03-28  0:28 fwefew 4t4tg
From: fwefew 4t4tg @ 2022-03-28  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I recently sent an email to this user group on benchmarking AWS ENA NICs on
DPDK. Being a large cloud provider, ENA NICs' are virtual.

Anybody know an alternate hosting company that offers vanilla Intel Xeon HW
with regular run-of-the-mill-plugged-into-the-box-PCI-bus NICs?
Non-virtualized HW is what will run the application suite I have in mind
based on my DPDK. Solarflare cards would be ideal, but regular COTS Intel
would work fine too.

TIA