From: fwefew 4t4tg <7532yahoo@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: DPDK support for UDP RPCs with congestion handle, packet loss
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:39:05 -0400

The paper:

https://www.usenix.org/system/files/nsdi19-kalia.pdf

Is a UDP only library built on top of DPDK delivering (or direct to
libverbs for Mellanox) that,

"handles packet loss, congestion, and background request execution. In
microbenchmarks, one CPU core can handle up to 10 million small RPCs per
second, or send large messages at 75 Gbps. We port a production-grade
implementation of Raft state machine replication to eRPC without modifying
the core Raft source code. We achieve 5.5 µs of replication latency on
lossy Ethernet, which is faster than or comparable to specialized
replication systems that use programmable switches, FPGAs, or RDMA."

My question: is there an alternative or similar DPDK based library doing
the same thing? I merely want to know if there are options?