* Logs/trace for dpdk code
@ 2022-12-12 19:01 Sunny Keshri
From: Sunny Keshri @ 2022-12-12 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi all,

Can someone please help me  where the logs or trace is being stored? And
how to get the logs/traces for dpdk code. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sunny

* Re: Logs/trace for dpdk code
@ 2022-12-12 21:25 ` Stephen Hemminger
From: Stephen Hemminger @ 2022-12-12 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sunny Keshri; +Cc: users

On Tue, 13 Dec 2022 00:31:49 +0530
Sunny Keshri <sunnykeshri16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please help me  where the logs or trace is being stored? And
> how to get the logs/traces for dpdk code. Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sunny

Applications using DPDK log facilities print to stdout and also to syslog.
Where syslog ends up depends on the OS infrastructure. In most modern Linux
distro's it ends up being part of systemd's journal.

* Re: Logs/trace for dpdk code
@ 2022-12-13 12:28   ` Sunny Keshri
From: Sunny Keshri @ 2022-12-13 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Hemminger; +Cc: users