From: Staffan Wiklund <staffan491@gmail.com>
To: Stephen Hemminger <stephen@networkplumber.org>
Cc: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: Are Intel CPUs better than AMD CPUs for DPDK applications?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 21:28:08 +0100	[thread overview]

Stephen, thanks for your answer.
I realize the statement is very vague.
I was thinking of if there was something common in the design of Intel and
AMD CPUs respectively that has an impact on their use by DPDK applications.
Do you know if there is such a common design difference between Intel and
AMD CPUs or is it just a matter of using an Intel or AMD CPU with the
requested performance?

Regards
Staffan