* [dpdk-users] DPDK - mirroring & FWDing
@ 2019-05-16 13:12 Sara Gittlin
From: Sara Gittlin @ 2019-05-16 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello All,
I have my DPDK- app running in my host, it receives pkts from outside
The DPDK-app is required (after some processing ) to transmit these pkts to
*2* containers in my host.
is there an efficient solution to do it w zero-copy ?
i want to do it simultaneously with 2 tx threads each for 1 container.
Is the dpdk multicast sample can be taken as a reference for this solution ?

Thank you
-Sara

* Re: [dpdk-users] DPDK - mirroring & FWDing
@ 2019-05-19  7:00 ` Sara Gittlin
From: Sara Gittlin @ 2019-05-19  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users