* [dpdk-users] A question of using test-pmd to do vxlan decap/encap
@ 2021-08-02  4:16 tian jing
From: tian jing @ 2021-08-02  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Does the test-pmd app of dpdk have the ability to
decap the received vxlan packets and then fwd(5tswap)  and then encap?

                  5tswap fwd

If so, how do I need to configure it, and whether there are related
documentation.

* [dpdk-users] A question of using test-pmd to do vxlan decap/encap
@ 2021-08-02  6:14 tian jing