Hi , I am using the DPDK Primary - Secondary process on arm64 - AWS instance with the ENA interface. Primary process sets Port config / mbuf pools, and secondary process sendsout packet. I am facing an issue here. I see Packets transmitted over the ENA driver, and no errors observed. But don't see packets received on other aws machine. If I transmit the same packets over a single process, it's received on other AWS. I tried your sample APP too, and the same result. It works if it's a single process, and If I run along with another Primary process, it fails. Anything I need to take care of here. Mainly, on ENA with igb_uio/vfio bind NIC card. -- /Naveen