* Multi Process support on AWS ENA
@ 2022-04-18  7:32 Naveen A
From: Naveen A @ 2022-04-18  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi ,
I am using the DPDK Primary - Secondary process on arm64 - AWS instance
with the ENA interface. Primary process sets Port config / mbuf pools, and
secondary process sendsout packet. I am facing an issue here. I see Packets
transmitted over the ENA driver, and no errors observed. But don't see
packets received on other aws machine.

If I transmit the same packets over a single process,  it's received on
other AWS.
I tried your sample APP too, and the same result. It works if it's a single
process, and If I run along with another Primary process, it fails.

Anything I need to take care of here. Mainly, on ENA with igb_uio/vfio bind
NIC card.

--
/Naveen