* [dpdk-users]  setting parameters in meson build system
@ 2020-10-21 12:51 Sarosh Arif
From: Sarosh Arif @ 2020-10-21 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

I was using make build system previously, but since it is removed from
dpdk now, I am trying to figure out how to enable/disable certain
things using meson,

Previously we were able to set some parameters using .config file.
Some examples of these parameters are:

CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_PMD=y
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_DEBUG_RX=n
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_DEBUG_TX=n
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_DEBUG_TX_FREE=n
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_RX_ALLOW_BULK_ALLOC=y
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_INC_VECTOR=y
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_16BYTE_RX_DESC=n
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_QUEUE_NUM_PER_PF=64
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_I40E_QUEUE_NUM_PER_VM=4

Can someone help me figure out how to enable/disable/change these
using the meson build system?

Thanks,
Sarosh Arif.