From: spyroot <spyroot@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-users] VMXNET3 rss 19.x issue
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2019 19:27:17 +0400

Hi Folks,

I noticed that 19.x build has an issue with RSS. I did a test with VMware
accelerate switch and it doesn't work.  As son as DPKD initializes PMD, all
mac addresses flip on host switch to 00:00:00 for all VNIC. (i.e as soon as
DPKD does bind). Question is there any flag 19.00 supports that I can pass
to disable vmxnet3 RSS init code for VMXNET3.

Kind Regards,

                 reply index