Hi all, I would like to know how do you usually proceed to retrieve and share the same packet read from NIC port between two different processes ? I try to work in zero-copy way. The first process job consists in parsing the packet and make some protocol statistics. The second one dumps the same packet into pcap file for further analysis with wireshark for example. I think none of the cases exposed here corresponds to my need: 43. Multi-process Support — Data Plane Development Kit 22.11.0-rc4 documentation (dpdk.org) . Am I wrong ? is there a dpdk-compliant way to do it with threads instead of processes ? Thank you for your help. Regards, ikuzar