You are lucky. At least it is working. The E810-2CQDA2 Intel card I have purchased is shutting down immediately after devbind. Even the technical support is pathetic. It is one week I raised the issue and no progressive response till now. -- Lokesh On Thu, Aug 4, 2022, 15:52 Filip Janiszewski wrote: > Hello, > > DPDK 22.03 contains quite some changed to the ICE driver and the > implementation for the Intel E810-C card, I'm running some tests and > while switching to this new version from 21.02 I see a degradation of > performance of around 30% using 4 capture core with 40Gbps rate (64bytes > frame), packets are random and evenly distributed among the cores. > > Leaving unchanged all the other factors and only updating the library I > start observing substantial packet drops, using igb_uio and firmware > version 3.00 0x80008256 1.2992.0, I do not see any drop with 21.02. > > Is there any novel configuration to be made during initialization of the > card or something like that? Anyone else is observing performance drop > with the new dpdk? > > Thanks > > -- > BR, Filip > +48 666 369 823 >