* [dpdk-users] Crypto op adjustment
@ 2020-10-24 11:04 rahul s
From: rahul s @ 2020-10-24 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

When I am sending key and iv to qat using aes cipher operation,I am getting
output iv as prepended to the payload .is there any api or option to change
the position of iv ,as it should not be prepended to payload  and it should
be in end of buffer.

With regards
Rahul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-25 20:19 UTC | newest]