* [dpdk-users] dpdk hash performance
@ 2020-09-24 14:28 rahul s
From: rahul s @ 2020-09-24 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

I am using rte_hash library with parameters as 2k entries with rte_jhash
function with key len as 8 bytes.And key I am using here is just 64 bit
unsigned integer .

Similarly  I am looking on c ++ std:unorder_map<unsignet int 64,struct
*>map  with similar entries .
I am just doing lookup  with 20 keys  aginsts 2k entries and the  through
put  performance dip around <=4gbps using rte_hash when compared to
std:unorder_map in 100G line  .Is there any way to scale the performance
using the rte_hash library...

with regards,
Rahul