* [dpdk-users] problem in packgage of iperf3, And wish to use dpdk iperf3
@ 2019-09-13  6:28 ha Fa
From: ha Fa @ 2019-09-13  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

hi all,
am phd student,
I had designed my hybrid sdn network,
the recent issue am facing is iperf3, its not work with in this environment.
I had recently read dpdk and find some argument needs in my work, due to
limitation in ryu controller.
my question is can dpdk be same as iperf3 tool to send a bandwidth size -b
7M from 10.1.1.2 as source host to destination host 10.6.1.2.

kindly any blugs or GitHub need to follow exactly.
thanks for your time