From: Erez Ferber <erezferber@gmail.com>
To: Gerry Wan <gerryw@stanford.edu>
Cc: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] COUNT action not supported on mlx5
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:24:43 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi,

One possible condition to get -ENOTSUP is if DevX is disabled on the NIC,
Have you verified DevX is enabled  ?
Please check here :
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/mlx5.html
---
enable DevX (required by Direct Rules and other features):
UCTX_EN=1
---

With higher log verbosity, you could check in the application
initialization if mlx5 PMD returns"DevX is supported" to make sure.

Regards,
Erez