* [dpdk-users] how to enable padding for the broadcom nic using dpdk pmd
@ 2020-01-24 10:32 Gaurav Bansal
From: Gaurav Bansal @ 2020-01-24 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

hi all,
I am using BCM57414 broadcom nic with the dpdk pmd. For the ARP packets
(len=42 bytes) being sent to bnxt_start_xmit, they are not making it to the
wire. If i add the ARP entry manually in the cache, then http curl request
went through fine (ack pkg being of 66 bytes with tcp options).

I tried to go through the code for dpdk bnxt pmd but not able to find the
code where we either do the padding in pmd OR try to offload the same to
the NIC. Can anyone please let me know how to enable the padding offload in
the NIC ?
thanks,
gaurav

* Re: [dpdk-users] how to enable padding for the broadcom nic using dpdk pmd
@ 2020-01-27  3:53 ` Gaurav Bansal
From: Gaurav Bansal @ 2020-01-27  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

can anyone please let me know on how can we enable padding bytes offload
for the broadcom nic ?
thanks,
gaurav