Hi, We are using *DPDK-19.11.11* for our application in which 4 construction threads construct packets periodically, place it in a circular queue and a transmission thread pushes that packet by reading that circular queue. In the long run, We are facing a crash in *eth_igb_xmit_pkts() *call which is called during transmission. After an inspect with GDB, we came to know that the non-freed mbuf address is returned by* rte_pktmbuf_alloc() *for another packet during construction, even though that mbuf is still not transmitted by the transmission thread, which makes the corresponding construction thread to update the same memory again. It is not clear why rte_pktmbuf_alloc() returns the mbuf pointer before that pointer is not getting freed by rte_eth_tx_burst() call?. We have created the mempool using the call, *rte_pktmbuf_pool_create(txMemPoolName, 16384,RTE_MEMPOOL_CACHE_MAX_SIZE,0, 2048 +RTE_PKTMBUF_HEADROOM, rte_eth_dev_socket_id(0));* Please guide us in resolving this issue. Thanks, Gokilavani A