Hi, I'm still trying to generate test vectors for the bbdev application within DPDK. More precisely, I want to create a test vector to run an LDPC decoding operation. For that, I'm generating the LLRs with matlab (5G NR toolbox) as follows: 1) LDPC encoding + rate matching + modulation 2) Demodulation + rate recover The generated LLRs vector is directly decodable by flexRAN DPDK but when using it through bbdev, it takes max iterations to decode, meaning that the decoding process was unsuccessful. Any ideas/documentation about how to properly create the test vectors? PS: previous question here ( https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/users/2021-October/005864.html) Regards, Ginés.