From: Ginés García Avilés <gines.garcia@i2cat.net>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [test-bbdev] Test Vectors
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 10:16:41 +0200

Hi,
I'm currently checking a bit in detail the behaviour of BBDev while trying
to correctly link it to FlexRAN software and I have some questions
regarding the test vectors included.

  - Which is the meaning of the values at input/output variable (data
bytes, data LLRs)?
  - Is Octal the format being used at these test vectors?

is there any document (different than this one
<https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/tools/testbbdev.html> ) where this information
is available?

Regards,
Ginés.