* [dpdk-users] xform definition
@ 2019-11-06 19:55 Eric Kuha
From: Eric Kuha @ 2019-11-06 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello all,

When setting up a crypto device, is it necessary to set up separate xform
for each crypto operation? For example, I need an RSA xform to perform
encryption/decryption, a DH xform to generate keys, etc?

Or how exactly does the work flow of setting up xforms work? None of the
examples that I've found is very clear on just how one should set up a
working crypto system.

Thanks so much,
Eric