* [dpdk-users] Crypto Device not initializing
@ 2019-11-09 21:26 Eric Kuha
From: Eric Kuha @ 2019-11-09 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

We are working on a DPDK-based project. We are using DPDK 18.11, with
Mellanox Connect X-5 EN NICs and mlx5 driver. I set the
CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_PMD_OPENSSL flag and recompiled DPDK.

But, rte_cryptodev_driver_id_get(RTE_STR(CRYPTO_NAME)) with CRYPT_NAME
defined as "crypto_openssl", it's returning -1.

I cannot seem to initialize any sort of crypto device. Even for testing the
library. Any advice for best practices? What might I be missing?