Could you please check this and reply me. Ranjeeth Nedunuri On Wed, 1 Mar 2023, 11:55 RANJEETH NEDUNURI, wrote: > Hi , > I hope you are doing great, I have gone through your patches related to > dpdk,I am working on dpdk, while executing dpdk testpmd and pdump we are > getting errors. > We are using dpdk 22.07 version and virtual nic on top of physical nic in > Linux > We are following this link: > https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/technical/dpdk-packet-capture-framework.html > > > Error: EAL: failed to parse device "EAL: failed to parse device > "vdev:net_pcap_rx_0" EAL: Failed to hotplug add device on primary" > > And one more how to give pcap file input to testpmd. > > Could you please answer this we very thankful to you. > > > > Ranjeeth Nedunuri > > Ranjeeth Nedunuri >