* [dpdk-users] No .config in build directory
@ 2021-01-31 18:25 Utkarsh Kathuria
From: Utkarsh Kathuria @ 2021-01-31 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,
I am using dpdk-stable-20.02.1. I follow all steps of meson build, ninja,
ninja install.
I even set the environment by RTE_SDK. But I still couldn't find the.config
file in the build directory.
Does any have an idea why .config file is not being created.

Thank you

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-31 18:25 UTC | newest]