* Minimal application to send/receive udp packets on Broadcom 57504 adaptor?
@ 2024-07-24 17:38 David Aldrich
From: David Aldrich @ 2024-07-24 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi

Our C++ application requires to send/receive udp packets via a
Broadcom 57504 adaptor.  A DPDK poll mode driver is available for this
adaptor.

Is there a DPDK example application that I can adapt for this purpose?

I'd be grateful for some guidance on how to go about this please.

Best regards
David

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-07-24 17:38 UTC | newest]