I have several server applications based on libevent ( https://github.com/libevent/libevent) that use high-resolution timers, UDP, and TCP sockets. Right now they run on SR-IOV instances and I would like to port these to DPDK to get access to bonded interfaces. Any advice? I read most of the DPDK Programmer's Guide, and looked at the Event Device Library, but it is quite low-level and will entail a substantial amount of rework. I looked at dpdk-ans (https://github.com/ansyun/dpdk-ans), which provides a socket API on top of DPDK, but it seems to be not recently maintained. I also looked at seastar (https://github.com/scylladb/seastar), which provides an event-driven framework on top of DPDK, but it would require a complete rewrite from libevent to futures and C++17. Any advice would be very much appreciated! -- -Ken