* [dpdk-users] Is it possible to receive scatter gather packet in the chip, from another chip which is not DPDK, and did not enable scatter/gathere mode
@ 2021-01-29 14:01 Jiany Wu
From: Jiany Wu @ 2021-01-29 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

May I ask a question, we need to receive in XEON, for packet from another
chip, which don't have DPDK, just eth packets, can we also use
scatter/gather to receive it? Or scatter/gather requires send side(another
chip) must enable scatter/gather mode?
Thanks in advance!

Dave

@ 2021-01-29 10:40 Jiany Wu