From: Harold Demure <harold.demure87@gmail.com>
To: dawid_jurek <dawid_jurek@vp.pl>
Cc: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Minimal dpdk configuration for 2 hosts
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 19:55:20 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello Dawid
  I do not have any snippet of code ready to share and I am not really
familiar with running the test applications (I prefer looking at the code).
However, you can look at the load balancer example and the packet burst
generator (in the test app) from the dpdk package to see how packets are
sent over a udp/ip/ethernet stack and received from the NIC to be
dispatched through software rings.
Hope this helps
  Harold