Hi, I was running DPDK version 21.08 and I want to upgrade to 22.11 LTS. I have two issues that I don't find the documentation of. Both are related to Jumbo frames. It seems the MACRO DEV_RX_OFFLOAD_JUMBO_FRAME has been removed from rte_ethdev.h. I know the names have changed to RTE_ETH instead of DEV. Also, the max_rx_pkt_len has been removed from struct rte_rxmode. This makes sense as there is a comment that it should only be used when the jumbo frame is enabled. The issue is that going through the release notes I have not found anything about depreciation of the MACRO or anything. I looked at the release notes of: 21.11 22.03 22.07 22.11 Can anyone help with this? Igor