* [dpdk-users] Unable to receive packet size less than 60 with rte_eth_rx_burst Api - regarding
@ 2019-09-23  8:44 Perugu Hemasai Chandra Prasad
From: Perugu Hemasai Chandra Prasad @ 2019-09-23  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users, dev

Hi All,
         when ever I am trying to send packets ( dpdk ver 18.05 stable ) of
size less than 60 bytes using rte_eth_tx_burst API with EthDev, packets are
receiving on other system with packet length of 60 bytes by appending
zeros's  to the end of the packet and there is no modification in the data.
But packet is receiving as it is without any appending of zero's when
packet size is more than 60. Is there any hidden limitation like this? can
anyone please tell me the reason ? How to resolve this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Hemasai