From: Jesper Wramberg <jesper.wramberg@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: Re: [dpdk-users] Possible to rate limit a VF on ConnectX-3 ?
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:46:21 +0100	[thread overview]

Hey all,

Just some info in case someone runs into a similar problem in the future.
It seems that you can use:
to apply a QoS prio to a VF which translates directly to a user prio (which
can then be moved between traffic classes with different rate limits).
I can't seem to get this running with VGT, however, only with VST or
specific VLAN ids. So I guess my problem is partially solved :-) Ideally, I
would like to use VGT so the VF can transmit with any VLAN without any
changes to the packet. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out if/how
this works.

Best Regards,
Jesper