* [dpdk-users] DPDK-Pktgen big pcap files
@ 2020-12-05 10:36 Merve Orakcı
From: Merve Orakcı @ 2020-12-05 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi everyboyd, I have 58 GB pcap file. I want to use this pcap file and send
packet over DPDK port. For this reason, I use Pktgen tool but when i try to
replay pcap file. pktgen aborted. This is about not enough memory for this
pcap file? How should I adjust pktgen?

root@lucky-X10SRA:/home/lucky# grep -i huge /proc/meminfo
AnonHugePages:         0 kB
ShmemHugePages:        0 kB