Hi DPDK Team, After the ACL match for highest priority DPDK Classification API returns User Data Which is as mentioned below in the document. 53. Packet Classification and Access Control — Data Plane Development Kit 22.11.0-rc2 documentation (dpdk.org) - *userdata*: A user-defined value. For each category, a successful match returns the userdata field of the highest priority matched rule. When no rules match, returned value is zero I Wonder Why User Data Support does not returns 64 bit values, Always its possible that User Data in Application Can be 64bit long, But since 64 bit User data can't be returned by DPDK ACL Library, Application should have the conversion algorithm from 64 to 32 bit during Rule add and vice versa after classification. I Wonder if anyone would have faced this issue, Please suggest any suggestions if somewhere am wrong in understanding/Possible Solution if someone has already gone through this issue. Thanks In Advance. Regards, Venkatesh B Siddappa.