Hi All, In multithreaded/Multicore environment can we use RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF independently, or this flag should always be used with RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_MULTI_WRITER_ADD. We are trying to create and access the hash table with RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF only. We are getting crashes in multi core environments , we debugged nothing wrong in the application , everything looks good. We call rte_hash_del_key() first and from the returned position we are calling rte_hash_free_key_with_position(). Please let me know if we missed something. Thanks, Venkatesh. On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 7:07 PM venkatesh bs wrote: > Hi All, > > In multithreaded/Multicore environment can we use RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF > independently, > or this flag should always be used with > RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_MULTI_WRITER_ADD. > > We are trying to create and access the hash table with RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF > only. > We are getting crashes in multi core environments , we debugged nothing > wrong in the application , everything looks good. > > We call rte_hash_del_key() first and from the returned position we are > calling rte_hash_free_key_with_position(). > > Please let me know if we missed something. > > Thanks, > Venkatesh. > > On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 9:15 AM venkatesh bs wrote: > >> Hi All, >> >> In multithreaded/Multicore environment can we use RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF >> independently, >> or this flag should always be used with >> RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_MULTI_WRITER_ADD. >> >> We are trying to create and access the hash table with RTE_HASH_EXTRA_FLAGS_RW_CONCURRENCY_LF >> only. >> We are getting crashes in multi core environments , we debugged nothing >> wrong in the application , everything looks good. >> >> We call rte_hash_del_key() first and from the returned position we are >> calling rte_hash_free_key_with_position(). >> >> Please let me know if we missed something. >> >> Thanks, >> Venkatesh. >> >