* [dpdk-users] EAL: Failed to attach device on primary process error in dpdk 21.08
@ 2021-09-15 14:08 animesh tripathi
From: animesh tripathi @ 2021-09-15 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Team,

I am migrating from dpdk 19.11 to dpdk 21.08 for my application and I am
getting the following error while executing the binary:

*EAL: Failed to attach device on primary process*

Can anyone please help me out here in understanding the real reason for
this error and how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Animesh Tripathi