Hello, We use two NIC cards - 10G X550T (ixgbe) for the DPDK-based application. The application uses EPOLL for the UDP communication between the server and the client. With the kernel driver, the EPOLL works properly, but when we enable DPDK support, we cannot see the communication correctly. I would like to know whether anyone has tested DPDK with EPOLL on the 10G X550T model. Also, please suggest which NIC models have been verified using DPDK with EPOLL for UDP communication. Thank you. Regards, Priya.