Hi all, I have a problem with the configuration of the sample application l3fdw for switching traffic between two vhost-user NICs, each with 4 queues. The traffic was generated using TREX, running inside a VM. When I traced my experiment, I noticed that the traffic was only received in queue "0", while the other RX queues were empty. When I run the application, a msg is printed "Port 1 modified RSS hash function based on hardware support,requested:0xa38c configured:0". It seems that while the vhost-user NIC implementation supports multiple queues, it does not support distributing the traffic between the RX queues. I wonder if there is a way to make it work? Thank you, PS: - DPDK version: 19.08 - Qemu version: 4.2.1 Adele