Hi guys, I have a question for you. I know that vhost-user NICs can be configured with many RX/TX queues, but does the vhost-user driver ensures the distribution of traffic between RX queues? I used the sample application l3fdw to switch traffic between two vhost-user NICs, each with 4 queues. The traffic was generated using TREX (and testpmd also), running inside a VM. When I traced my experiment, I noticed that the traffic was only received in queue "0", while the other RX queues were empty. The l3fdw app tells me that "Port 0 modified RSS hash function based on hardware support,requested:0xa38c configured:0". For offloading capabilities, testpmd indicates that the vhost-user nic NIC has only support for VLAN STRIP (and not for RSS)! I appreciate any clarification on this matter. Thank you, PS: - DPDK version: 19.08 - Qemu version: 4.2.1 Adele