Good afternoon, I am working on learning DPDK in an attempt to write a DPDK based application and I have a few questions. My setup: - 2 x Intel Xeon Gold 6348 CPU @ 2.6 Ghz - 28 cores per socket - Max 3.5 Ghz - Hyperthreading disabled - Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS - Kernel 5.15.0-53-generic - Cores set to performance governor - 4 x Sabrent 2TB Rocket 4 Plus in RAID0 Config - 128 GB DDR4 Memory - 10 1GB HugePages (Can change to what is required) - 1 x Mellanox ConnectX-5 100gbe NIC - 31:00.0 Ethernet controller: Mellanox Technologies MT27800 Family [ConnectX-5] - Firmware-version: 16.35.1012 - UDP Source: - 100 gbe NIC - 9000 MTU Packets - ipv4-udp packets The UDP source provides packets with 4 different destination ports. I want to direct each port to a queue and have writer threads pull data from the queue and write the payloads to one file per queue. My questions are: 1. How can I direct the data to different queues depending on port destination? RSS or rte_flow? If so how do I direct it to do so? 2. Can you have one lcore per queue or does it have to be one lcore per port? 3. How can I get to the payload in the packets? Any code examples of this? Thanks, DB