From: Marco Faltelli <marcofaltelli@gmail.com>
To: users@dpdk.org
Subject: [Pktgen] how to send pcap file in loop
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:50:58 +0200

Hi all,
I was wondering, how do you replay a pcap file forever in Pktgen?
I'm using pktgen 19.08 and I'm trying to replay a pcap file at line rate on
one interface. I'm using the '-s IFACE:file.pcap' option but the
application stops after repeating around 3 times the pcap trace. I've also
tried using a .cfg file with the 'pcap' option but with no success.
Thank you
Marco

--
Marco Faltelli
PhD Student, University of Rome "Tor Vergata"