Hi, I am running a *D8sV3* type instance on azure with *RHEL7.9* & accelerated networking enabled on one of the interface. On this am running my DPDK app which is binding to the VF exposed & its corresponding netvsc interface via *vdev_netvsc driver* as suggested in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/setup-dpdk DPDK doc : vdev_netvsc.html The expected behaviour is that all traffic should flow through the physical interface (VF) and not from synthetic device (eth2 in my case). But I can see all traffic coming to eth2 & dtap0 devices. This is causing my dpdk cpus to handle RX interrupts for these packets causing major performance issues & jitters. I am not understanding why all these packets are being mirrored to slow path. *Note: All my traffic is UDP.* [image: dpdk_cpus_perf.png] [image: azure_pkts_on_eth2.png] I would like to know if there is any setting I am missing here. This is causing a lot of problems for me to qualify on Azure cloud with expected throughput. Thanks. Best regards, Piyush Gupta