* [dpdk-users] Help - Query related to hugepages and rte_ring
@ 2020-08-17 11:26 Chandrika Gautam
From: Chandrika Gautam @ 2020-08-17 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi,

We are using only ring buffers from DPDK and we are observing good
performance without using hugepages! We are facing some issue in our
application using hugepages for which we have raised a separate query.
I wanted to understand whether configuring 1G hugepages for an application
using ring_buffers only will show an improvement further in our application
?

We are using  below APIs  and have Single Consumer and Single Producer
rte_ring_create
rte_ring_dequeue
rte_ring_enqueue

Regards,